Saturday 7 May 2016

I am not "THE ONE"

You see me as I see me. Pretty much. But that's just it. 

You like me, you want me, you desire to have me, you chase me, you win me. Then you consume me. You endevour in me like I'm one of those boutique petitfures that come wrapped in with a colour box and a ribbbon. Looking so delicious you think you can't have enaugh of it. But then you do. It starts tingling your tongue and the sweet sensation becomes sour, not very pleasent. Because these sweets are not made to be consumed everyday. And you start deceiting me because I am too much and not as sweet and simple as those little candy bars with pretentios wrapping and gorgeous vision. They are cunning, exquisite and you can eat as much as you want to and it will never be sweet enaugh. But eventually you'll start gaining weith, you'll get a diabetes. 



And there I am. Looking simple but giving you the shivers. I am not THE ONE fore you. You just like me. and that's it. You prefer the candy. Not much demanding and you can easily deceive yourself that it is more than enaugh for you, that it gives you so much more than anything else. She is the one. The girl that everyone likes. She is gorgeous or not. You like her, you love her, anyway... It's not me.

I am never the one for anyone. They just run away from me. I'm just a phase, a moment, an experiment, a stop in their lives. They don't want me forever. They don't want to know me, to protect me, to make me their chose, their destiny... And they leave me broken, expecting that maybe, just maybe this time I will be someone's THE ONE. Helpless and pitifull. 

But I've had enaugh of it. I may be far from perfect but I deserve to be loved and cherished. I deserve to be someone's choice. But the most important thing is not wether I am the one. It is who is mine. So now I'm looking for the one.
My one.
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment